Ammem
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Letters to You

Gå ner

Letters to You Empty Letters to You

Inlägg  Etienne Molyneux ons dec 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Monsieur Howard Abbey,

when this letter will reach your hand I, knock knock, soon will have both of my feet on firm land again.

I am to visit England. London, more precisely, and that is why I am writing to you. Not, sir, to ask for a room to stay or any help with getting my luggage trunks to my residence.

No, my reasons for reaching out to you is that I wish to make an appointment to be able to see you. My apologies – I know that my writings have been sparse and few, mind you, I am not a man of the feather as you are, but I truly wish to be able to meet you during my stay in your town.

I will arrive in London just a few days left to Christmas, but I am fully aware that it, even amongst you I would presume, is a holiday for family and homeliness. Perhaps, if not yourself able to be with me then, you know of the best place to celebrate the New Year in London?

Write your response to Captain Elliott (insert address), where I will be awaiting for your letter.

I you are so inclined, pray with me to Mary Magdalene that my journey over the ocean will be safe and uneventful.

Many regards,
Etienne Molyneux
Etienne Molyneux
Etienne Molyneux

Antal inlägg : 7

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Letters to You Empty Sv: Letters to You

Inlägg  Etienne Molyneux mån dec 19, 2011 6:15 pm

Mister Abbey,

I am pleased to announce that I have finally arrived to London.

My prayers to Mary Magdalene have seemed to work; although she didn't give me a pleasurable travel over our ocean.

Yet again I wish to write that I dearly would like to meet you again. I will hold an informal party here at Captain Elliott's residence the 28:th of December. You, and your sisters if they so would like, are warmly welcomed. The guests will be of personal friends of mine. It's a mix of creatures from all different societies.

If you cannot make it I hope we can arrange some other kind of meeting. Do say; is there any interesting plays going on at the moment? And oh! Please, do not forget to answer my question of the New Eve's parties here. I want to now all kinds of gatherings so I can make the best choices. If you'll be so kindly and have time to respond to my questions in time.

Best wishes,
Etienne Molyneux
Etienne Molyneux
Etienne Molyneux

Antal inlägg : 7

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet